I love the new financial year, it can be full of as much opportunity and potential as the non-fiscal new year.
It's been 6 months since all of that big picture goal setting, which means it is time to take stock of how things have gone and what you can do to improve the second half of the year. Plus, opening up your bank account to discover your tax return has arrived is always nice, too.
I have a gift for you- when you sign up to my mailing list, you will receive a FREE copy of my Design Your Life NFY Workbook, so you can press that reset button and get ready to hit the ground running.
So here's my list of 10 things you could do to celebrate the New Financial Year:
01. Sign up to my mailing list and have fun working through your copy of my free worksheet
02. Do Some Market Research
03. Download a good business travel log app (and start logging your business trips for next year's tax time)
04. Re-Visit Your Business Plan
05. Read The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte and start making 'feel good' business decisions
06. Listen to The War of Art by Steven Pressfield and (actually) get the work done
07. Brainstorm New Marketing Ideas
08. Upgrade your business cards and find some interesting networking events in your industry
09. Get your books and record keeping techniques ready for the new year
10. Take a short holiday to re-set your energy
What else do you do to celebrate the new year? Let me know below.