If you can't get away either, I hope you will at least get a little time to treat-yo-self. Here are my top picks of gear for having a mini-holiday at home:
1. Make sure you have something soft and comfy to snuggle in, like this Nika Throw from Country Road, for lazy mornings and Netflix marathons!
2. Indulge in a long bath or shower complete with some amazing smelling products, like this range from Perth local label Clean Slate. Don't forget to light a gorgeous scented candle!
3. Not leaving the house? Perfect excuse to spend all day in your lounge wear like these cute shorts from Abercrombie & Fitch
4. Tulips are everywhere at Easter time so grab a bunch for an instant festive touch to your living space.
5. Just because you can't take a trip to Denmark (the one in Western Australia) doesn't mean you have to miss out on the wine! I'm all about Shiraz, like The Lake House. We have one of the best wine regions -so make sure you stock up before the public holiday.
6. Tea darling- tea! The perfect companion to some fresh hot cross buns and lashings of butter. Look how gorgeous the packaging is on this Turkish Apple Tea by The Seventh Duchess.
7. A tray- you're going to need one for those long baths, sleep-ins and tea times after all. This hexagon tray is by Jonathan Adler.